Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Seriously, when are CruiseLifeRick, Yorkvillain and TheDougOut going to be on a cruise together? That has to happen at some point.

Yes, yes, and yes!!! That would be some cruise.

If you are ever having a nice dinner for two on a ship and a drunk CruiseLifeRick texts you "what table number are you at?" Do not reply. I found that out the hard way this past February on the Majesty of the Seas.

However going to the gym with a drunk CruiseLifeRick was rather entertaining.

If you are ever having a nice dinner for two on a ship and a drunk CruiseLifeRick texts you "what table number are you at?" Do not reply. I found that out the hard way this past February on the Majesty of the Seas.

However going to the gym with a drunk CruiseLifeRick was rather entertaining.

You're welcome on both accounts. I livened up that snooze fest you and Courtney were having.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I read today that Escape will be leaving from New York in April. I have Anthem booked for March but am definitely looking to make a switch.

I cannot believe I'm saying this...book Escape.

WOW! This may seem like a simple answer but it's actually a big moment. The Anthem of the Seas "was" Rick's favorite ship as of last Friday.

And for the record, I 100% agree with him to book the Escape.

I just checked prices around the same time for a 7 night Bermuda sailing.

Both are around $1,800. However, the Anthem is for a deck 6 balcony and Escape is for a studio cabin with the drink package included.

I'm traveling solo.

Still book Escape? Taxes in Bermuda are outrageous but deposit is like $70.

I just checked prices around the same time for a 7 night Bermuda sailing.

Both are around $1,800. However, the Anthem is for a deck 6 balcony and Escape is for a studio cabin with the drink package included.

I'm traveling solo.

Still book Escape? Taxes in Bermuda are outrageous but deposit is like $70.

People seem to love the studios!

I'm booked [emoji4] Bermuda is the one of the few remaining Caribbean ports I've wanted to go to.

Luckily I've been on Norwegian before but it was an older ship so it will be nice to see something fancy and new.

Loving the review! Can't wait to try escape in November. What was the crowd like in Skyline? And what kind of music did they play? Oir last NCL ship was Epic in 2009 but it was epically boring. Lots of elderly and no party atmosphere. I'm hoping for better parties this time.

Loving the review! Can't wait to try escape in November. What was the crowd like in Skyline? And what kind of music did they play? Oir last NCL ship was Epic in 2009 but it was epically boring. Lots of elderly and no party atmosphere. I'm hoping for better parties this time.

All the latest hip hop. Such a fun crowd. I have some dance circle videos on my camera as memories. Also, the cruise director staff joined us after their shift was over. I don't know how I'm ever going back to partying in the Viking Crown again.

I have no idea what the heck is going on, but this man has his iHome alarm clock at the 5 o'clock Somewhere Bar and is taking requests.

3ea74209b4968cf9f19f858956612a1d.jpg

The time is wrong, but I don't have the heart to tell him.

LOL!!! Wow, this ship is impressing me more and more.