Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Love following this! And the Newlywed-Not So Newlywed in the Atrium is a bone of contention with a lot of us! They do a number of activities there on the big ships! On the Getaway...we steered clear of deck 6 (which is where the atrium is located) and stayed on deck 7!

No horses, no foxes, no giraffes.....oh my!!

Really enjoying this!

Wow, this post just my life in perspective. Do I have an animal fetish? Is that why I'm still single? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Diddy, I'm up, I'm up!

fbf5ce850d61428660e5ad96ac4b9a71.jpg

Still making moves to get to Roatan for 10 AM Ship Time (11 AM EST, 9 AM Local Time). Are you confused yet? Try dealing with a hangover and remembering that.

Looking forward to reading of your adventures on Roatan...and seeing pix/video...

NCL may have just stole my heart! They still carry Hendricks Gin. Royal are you listening?!

341a6a6fc3672696d2cf5bf18a99f9d7.jpg

050584a98ef91f40c74e0fd872b26577.jpg

Hi Rick,

Trying to catch up. Just back from Adventure of the Seas. To my dismay (as you are pointing out here) Royal has dropped Hendricks!!! Really??? I was very disappointed with that discovery. Looking forward to following along. Have a great trip!!!

Rich

Hi Rick,

Trying to catch up. Just back from Adventure of the Seas. To my dismay (as you are pointing out here) Royal has dropped Hendricks!!! Really??? I was very disappointed with that discovery. Looking forward to following along. Have a great trip!!!

Rich

I had a good cry on the Anthem about it last week. They told me it was happening on the Navigator back in March - I watched as I finished their last bottle - but I had hoped it wasn't fleet wide.