Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Just stopped by 5 o'Clock Somewhere Bar to grab a drink on the way to room. Chocolate Cowboy in the house. I'll definitely be back here later.

7a982ad2c98fe0d533caca07546e9962.jpg

Can I just say this ship is just incredible?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tell Clarense his new hat looks so good!

Oct 2015 pix. Maybe you want to ask him how his old hat disappeared.

Enjoy the Escape! Make sure to attend the Glow Party!

ENJOY!

ClarenseOct2015.JPG.6732d2ad6910981feb2ce080fa62d9f4.JPG

The only thing I have paid for since being on board is Vibe. So not sure where nickeled and dimed comes from. Maybe I'll find out later in the week.

Our first NCL (after being loyal to Royal) was this past November. We loved it and and we understood the "nickel and dime" comments. We came home and booked two more NCL cruises and still have a prepaid deposit on Royal we are thinking of just getting refunded as we haven't found a reason to go back to them yet!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Garden Cafe breakfast lacks a lot of the variety of Royal, but what they do have appears to be very fresh. I only went for an omelette, but I love that they have Eggs Benedict as a selection.

46bccec137504ed4ac5fff7132db45df.jpg

Not specific to breakfast, but placing the silverware at the table is genius. Royal must enjoy watching the balancing act in the Windjammer.

c07c6ee3d989e2420484533ec136fc77.jpg

Just woke up, saw this sitting on the counter and now I'm going back to bed.

Be careful... I recall YV going back to sleep on day 2 and not reemerging until the farewell party. You RC boys are soft.

Edit: You already managed to break the Day 2 curse!

Do all NCL ships have Vibe?

Vibe is on the new mega ships -- so Breakaway, Getaway and Escape. I'm not sure if Bliss will have Vibe or not (has this information been released yet?).

The Epic has Posh, but those passes are even more difficult to come by (there are fewer) since it is primarily for Haven passengers.

Be careful... I recall YV going back to sleep on day 2 and not reemerging until the farewell party. You RC boys are soft.

Edit: You already managed to break the Day 2 curse!

There is only one thing soft about York on cruises and he puts his legs up on it. The softness of what happens next is a pure crap shoot.

You run as if the police are chasing you. Limited to the first 100 people that show up at Headliners Comedy Club on Deck Six. Definitely a boarding experience like non other.

Following along! Love your reviews. Apparently so does everyone else: you started yesterday and you're already at 9 pages!

Re: Vibe. You mentioned Headliners to get the passes. I've read that on Breakaway it's Guest Services... anyone know whether that's still the case? Thanks in advance!

Hope this cruise is off to a great start Rick! Boarding Breakaway two weeks from today so your review is my appetizer :D

Rick - in your best guesstimate...look around and what do you think "average age" is of the cruisers on the ship? (not just at Vibe and late night dance parties.)

Hmm I'd say she is about two, but clearly has seen a lot of action so probably feels ten.

3490948c421895814e0e5d23961d9061.jpg

The fake tree this is supposed to emulate...gosh could be hundreds of years old! I skipped the ring counting class in college.

e3e7b50d36debf09a7e3c773f8b26391.jpg

She walks around with her age on her chest...so no guessing. Too bad most women don't do the same. [emoji6]

1e92e82ed839d794ad8a38f0940338b2.jpg

All jokes aside, I would say average age of the adult crowd is early 40s. Probably the most 20/30 somethings I have seen on a cruise in a long time.

Re: Vibe. You mentioned Headliners to get the passes. I've read that on Breakaway it's Guest Services... anyone know whether that's still the case? Thanks in advance!

Hope this cruise is off to a great start Rick! Boarding Breakaway two weeks from today so your review is my appetizer :D

Sorry to hijack, i was confused by this as well, it was clarified on another thread for me that on breakaway and getaway Vibe passes are at guest services, escape is headliners.

I was asking obsessively to make sure I wasn't running like a crazy lady to the wrong location. If I'm running like a crazy I sure as hell wanna be headed in the right direction! [emoji23][emoji125]🏼*♀️

Hmm I'd say she is about two, but clearly has seen a lot of action so probably feels ten.

3490948c421895814e0e5d23961d9061.jpg

The fake tree this is supposed to emulate...gosh could be hundreds of years old! I skipped the ring counting class in college.

e3e7b50d36debf09a7e3c773f8b26391.jpg

She walks around with her age on her chest...so no guessing. Too bad most women don't do the same. [emoji6]

1e92e82ed839d794ad8a38f0940338b2.jpg

All jokes aside, I would say average age of the adult crowd is early 40s. Probably the most 20/30 somethings I have seen on a cruise in a long time.

Rick - thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

-Cheryl

Rick I have been enjoying your exploits since I found one of your reviews a couple months ago. We have our first NCL cruise booked on the Gem for early 2019. Will appreciate your comparisons to Royal, although I know you are on a much newer ship than the Gem.

Rick I have been enjoying your exploits since I found one of your reviews a couple months ago. We have our first NCL cruise booked on the Gem for early 2019. Will appreciate your comparisons to Royal, although I know you are on a much newer ship than the Gem.

Arkie, I love the Gem! I did a ship tour of her when she was docked in Manhattan this past winter. Check out my FB group for my pictures and the ship tour I did on Facebook Live. Just search the first two words of my CruiseCritic handle and you should find the group. If you direct message me on Facebook I can tag you in the post so you can find it easily.