Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

I may never cruise Royal again. This crowd is unreal.

8454dbafefce22ebc1e6b0dfd380409b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That makes me feel like I should make the move to Royal. I just asked Doug "Where am I during these pool parties?"

What a great review! Thanks! Can you tell me what time you got to the gym to still get a treadmill and what time does it open. Did you see a rowing machine? Sailing with my dh for my 50th birhhday and leaving kids at home. Cant wait. We are a couple of days short of Diamond on Royal, tried NCL about 5-7 years ago and now Platinum. Havent gone back to Royal since but I do have an family Oasis finally booked for next summer. Have you been on Oasis? Would love to read another of your reviews.

Enjoy!!!!

I was really hoping the pizza wasn't good. Sadly, it was freaking delicious. Thin and crispy just how I like it.

1ab18709f988b2aaf8288833f3942080.jpg

Darn it Rick, you better start turning over rocks to find some negatives like dust on door frames etc... cause I might have to cruise on NCL. Quick, check the sports deck for a flowrider. If you find one it's game over for RC and I'd be Haven bound. :hearteyes:

Darn it Rick, you better start turning over rocks to find some negatives like dust on door frames etc... cause I might have to cruise on NCL. Quick, check the sports deck for a flowrider. If you find one it's game over for RC and I'd be Haven bound. :hearteyes:

No flow riders on NCL. However, if you were in the Haven you wouldn't care!

Oh how I wish I knew you all better!!! So many inappropriate comments in my head right now!!! [emoji87]

For all those that have never followed my threads before and are confused.

Our first rodeo - December 2016

c18347fffebc02cb446cce0c7ddf844a.jpg

Reunited - March 2017

0bc0543cf16ebf026dc75dca756c36c0.jpg

This thread has prompted me, for the first time, to price a Norwegian cruise. Drinks AND dining package included in what we usually pay Royal for just the cabin? Even though we are "older", we still buy the drink package and we look for bars with life. Thoroughly enjoying this review.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

was the Beer comp during M and M? what other libations were offered?

So glad to see some of the same crew as last September. Jovo was great and Tyler is hilarious [emoji23][emoji7]. I'm getting so excited !!! I'm setting up the M&M for our roll call [emoji15]

Rick - what is the picture?

It's the ropes course, which was an absolute blast on a sea day as the ship is moving. I walked both planks and did both zip lines. Followed it up with a bunch of goes on the aqua loop and aqua racer. Just capped it off with some libations in Vibe.

Tonight is "Norwegian Night Out," which is the optional formal night on NCL. I'm forgoing any formal wear this cruise and being a rebellious fish.

It's the ropes course, which was an absolute blast on a sea day as the ship is moving. I walked both planks and did both zip lines. Followed it up with a bunch of goes on the aqua loop and aqua racer. Just capped it off with some libations in Vibe.

Tonight is "Norwegian Night Out," which is the optional formal night on NCL. I'm forgoing any formal wear this cruise and being a rebellious fish.

Robe time? NCL seems to be a rather casual cruise line...