Web site problem

puli

anyone else unable to pull up saved cruises? It seem like there is a new format and while I can get into my booked cruises I cannot look at any ones I have saved.

anyone else unable to pull up saved cruises? It seem like there is a new format and while I can get into my booked cruises I cannot look at any ones I have saved.

There a a couple of issues.

Don't worry be happy. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2506404

Edited by Colo Cruiser

My saved cruises are under my cruise personalizer now and I'm not having any problems accessing them. I can't do a flight quote, though. Just the "top" banner shows up, not the fields below where I enter my city and the dates, etc.....

When signed in to my account on the My Princess webpage 3 of my saved cruises are displayed with the "View All Saved Cruises" button to view all of them.

Weekends seem to be the most common time for making their website changes which sometimes results in problems.

There was another thread on this yesterday. Number of cruises and cruise days is wrong for lots of us. Mine shows 19 cruises--wrong, and 27 total days, very wrong. I hope it gets fixed soon.