Deluxe Drink + Voom Surf/Stream for $54 a good price?

Just wondering if $54 per day (without gratuities) is a good price. Obviously it is better bundling these two together than purchasing separately but wondering if anyone has gotten it cheaper than this?

I believe it came to $434 total for our 7 night cruise on the Allure in October.

Voom Surf/Stream came to $100.73 if booked alone

Deluxe Drink package came to $480.69

Grand total of $581.42

The bundle they are currently offering came to $433.68

$433.68 - $100.73 (internet) = $332.95 for the drink package / $12 per drink = 28 drinks / 7 days = 4 drink per day

Seems like a phenomenal deal! But just curious if anyone has seen it drop lower than this?

Just wondering if $54 per day (without gratuities) is a good price. Obviously it is better bundling these two together than purchasing separately but wondering if anyone has gotten it cheaper than this?

I believe it came to $434 total for our 7 night cruise on the Allure in October.

I think it's an OK deal. I've seen the drink package down to $44 per day at times. Nice think is that if the prices come down, you can cancel and re-order.

on my upcoming oaisis sailing the package is $48/day. I think it's a pretty fair deal. I saw this once back in november on cyber monday and it was around the same sale price it is now. It didn't last long then and I'm surprised the sale is still going. I bought it the first day it came out. We were getting internet AND a drink package anyways and it was a good deal. We probably save money getting the package or come very close to breaking even.

I paid 52 on the Harmony last month and it is The unlimited drink and vroom! 1 mimosas at breakfast, 1 bloody marry for walk after the a couple miller lites before noon and guess what? I'm even. Lol

Just a little heads up, we are beach goers....my Miller liters are the 16oz twist tops. I get a few extra over the day put in fridge. We pack a collapsible 6 pack cooler throw 4-5 beers and a couple waters.....put in bottom of beach bag and WAY cheaper then 5 bucks for 9 oz beers at Maho or any other beach.....just sayin

For our Anthem cruise for next month they are currently offering $39 for the deluxe drink package or the drink pkg with voom at $49 plus grats. We previously had the drink package for $45 per day plus grats. It pays to keep checking the cruise planner for price changes.

I check cruise, flights and drink package prices almost daily. Have gotten lower prices more times than I can count! Totally pays to check.

I paid 52 on the Harmony last month and it is The unlimited drink and vroom! 1 mimosas at breakfast, 1 bloody marry for walk after the a couple miller lites before noon and guess what? I'm even. Lol

Just a little heads up, we are beach goers....my Miller liters are the 16oz twist tops. I get a few extra over the day put in fridge. We pack a collapsible 6 pack cooler throw 4-5 beers and a couple waters.....put in bottom of beach bag and WAY cheaper then 5 bucks for 9 oz beers at Maho or any other beach.....just sayin

This is pure genius! ;p:cool:

Remind me here...they x-ray your bags coming on the ship but not going off, correct?

For our Anthem cruise for next month they are currently offering $39 for the deluxe drink package or the drink pkg with voom at $49 plus grats. We previously had the drink package for $45 per day plus grats. It pays to keep checking the cruise planner for price changes.

So, how does it wortk when the package doesn't include grats (last year when we sailed our package included grats)....?

You sign the slip that just has the great then they just add that to your stateroom acct or is it a 18% on the cost of the package?

Let me rephrase...when the listed cost does not include gratuity are the grats added to the daily cost of the package or to the value/cost of each "purchase"?

The gratuities are added to the total cost of the package at the time of package purchase. No additional gratuity is added at the time drinks are ordered, unless the drink ordered exceeds the package limit, in which case the difference plus 18% will be charged.

The gratuities are added to the total cost of the package at the time of package purchase. No additional gratuity is added at the time drinks are ordered, unless the drink ordered exceeds the package limit, in which case the difference plus 18% will be charged.

I'm sorry, but I don't get it. Do they just add 18% to the package total? So it doesn't really have to do with how many drinks are really bought onboard?

I'm sorry, but I don't get it. Do they just add 18% to the package total? So it doesn't really have to do with how many drinks are really bought onboard?

Correct, they add 18% to the package total, so the gratuities are not related to how many drinks you order.

Has anyone heard of the 10 drink savings card? 10 drinks for $79+gratuity. I hope this shows up on my next cruise. Will use OBC for this

This card seems to show up for sale during the last half of the cruise.

Correct, they add 18% to the package total, so the gratuities are not related to how many drinks you order.

You are right. Just off the Harmony and 18% is included in the package price. We never even had to sign anything drink-wise all week.

Sent from my iPad using Forums