Cruises from NYC

Anyone know when Carnival comes out with the NYC sailings for 2018? They have them out for the Horizon out of NYC, but I'm assuming another ship will go out of NYC in 2018 as well (possibly the Sunshine as she goes out of NYC in the summer and fall now).

Another questions is how come the 7 day Canadian cruise on the Sunshine is around 4/500 bucks and the shorter cruise (5 days) is 5 or 600 bucks? Seems odd that a longer cruise with more ports is less expensive. The only thing I can think is maybe it has to do with the month because the shorter ones look to be in August and longer ones in September/October.

Anyone know when Carnival comes out with the NYC sailings for 2018? They have them out for the Horizon out of NYC, but I'm assuming another ship will go out of NYC in 2018 as well (possibly the Sunshine as she goes out of NYC in the summer and fall now).

Another questions is how come the 7 day Canadian cruise on the Sunshine is around 4/500 bucks and the shorter cruise (5 days) is 5 or 600 bucks? Seems odd that a longer cruise with more ports is less expensive. The only thing I can think is maybe it has to do with the month because the shorter ones look to be in August and longer ones in September/October.

All the ships are committed for 2018, so I think the Horizon will be it for 2018. Looking forward to what ship NYC will get in 2019.

As for the pricing, you guessed correctly. The rates drop dramatically once Labor Day rolls around. :cool:

All the ships are committed for 2018, so I think the Horizon will be it for 2018. Looking forward to what ship NYC will get in 2019.

As for the pricing, you guessed correctly. The rates drop dramatically once Labor Day rolls around. :cool:

Oh, man! That stinks. Horizon is SUPER expensive for their 4 day to Bermuda. Probably because she is a new ship and I think Bermuda has high port fees.

Oh, man! That stinks. Horizon is SUPER expensive for their 4 day to Bermuda. Probably because she is a new ship and I think Bermuda has high port fees.

Its Carnival Pricing due to the new brand new ship. If you are willing to jump ship to another cruise line, Norwegian has excellent deals on their newer ship the Norwegian Escape that sails out of NYC to Bermuda. I am booked on the Escape for May 2018

Its Carnival Pricing due to the new brand new ship. If you are willing to jump ship to another cruise line, Norwegian has excellent deals on their newer ship the Norwegian Escape that sails out of NYC to Bermuda. I am booked on the Escape for May 2018

I'm actually actively looking at other cruise lines. The prices seem high to me. I guess Bermuda cruises are notoriously pricey.

I doubt Carnival's prices will be expensive for long. Too much competition from Celebrity, Royal and NCL with longer stays in Bermuda.