Breakaway to Bermuda w/Haven Live From 6/11-6/18

HBCcruiser

We got to Bermuda early so are just wandering around aimlessly until we can dock tomorrow.

408e3b708e3ed703a5d6596d8fdf8568.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hmmm Marine Traffic still shows you a ways out still. BA with Summit following are at the top of the screen and the Dawn and Grandeur recently left Bermuda.

560227a8f8da4b2b89ebd7a214833316.jpg

Hmmm Marine Traffic still shows you a ways out still. BA with Summit following are at the top of the screen and the Dawn and Grandeur recently left Bermuda.

560227a8f8da4b2b89ebd7a214833316.jpg

Interesting. So many sailboats around us. Captain said we are cruising around right now.

If you request it. But the french press does not keep the coffee warm very long. Best if served hot at a table in the Havens Restaurant or in the Havens lounge.

If you go out into the courtyard when you wake up, a waiter can bring you a french press without having to sit in the Haven restaurant.

Having such a ball - loving the dining review. I too, love, love the french press coffee. It makes my usual daily cuppa(s) seem sad.

There are a few other folks on this thread who like us are on the Haven in 5 days and I can't wait to meet you.

Cannot thank you enough HBCCruiser - you have been carrying on the tradition of the Live Review in grand form!

Amy

Having such a ball - loving the dining review. I too, love, love the french press coffee. It makes my usual daily cuppa(s) seem sad.

There are a few other folks on this thread who like us are on the Haven in 5 days and I can't wait to meet you.

Cannot thank you enough HBCCruiser - you have been carrying on the tradition of the Live Review in grand form!

Amy

Wow, thanks! Glad you are liking it. I'm having fun with this!! Wish CC could do all the things F B can do like post videos and such. Ship internet has been very spotty.

Amy

Wow, thanks! Glad you are liking it. I'm having fun with this!! Wish CC could do all the things F B can do like post videos and such. Ship internet has been very spotty.

I forget when in port is the adult pool open to everyone. We've been to Bermuda a few times and thinking our trip in July we might skip a trip to the beach and just hang out on the ship. I thought I recalled last year noticing that on port days they took the "adults only" sign off the main pool so kids could then use it. Thanks.

We got to Bermuda early so are just wandering around aimlessly until we can dock tomorrow.

Is that what happens???? That's why it takes longer for the ship's itinerary to get to Bermuda (64 hours) than to come back (41 hours)? I never got the reason for that.

Is that what happens???? That's why it takes longer for the ship's itinerary to get to Bermuda (64 hours) than to come back (41 hours)? I never got the reason for that.

Yesterday there were no openings at the pier until the Dawn and Grandeur OTS left in the afternoon. So there wouldn't be any place for BA to dock.

Linda