Celebrity Cruise Countdown app

broadwaybaby123

I don't know if this is allowed so please delete if it's not. Is there a Cruise Countdown app for Celebrity Cruises? I know Carnival has the Carnival Hub app, does Celebrity have an app similar to that?

Sent from my LGL22C using Forums mobile app

I haven't come across any official Celebrity countdown app but this one allows you to set countdowns for just about any upcoming cruise.

https://shipmateapp.com

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

Thanks, I already have the Ship Mate app, I was just wondering if there was one Celebrity-specific. Apparently there is, but it won't let me do anything on it. I want to do things like book an excursion, monitor my Captains Club points, etc.

Celebrity does not have an app that lets you do that. For a "modern" ship they are pretty far behind in app use. Princes and Disney are kicking their aft in that arena.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Celebrity does not have an app that lets you do that. For a "modern" ship they are pretty far behind in app use. Princes and Disney are kicking their aft in that arena.

"...kicking their aft..."

That is hilarious! [emoji23]

• Like 1

The Celebrity Mobile App is horrid. It crashes when you attempt to start it. I've written and talked to Celebrity and the answer for the last 4 months is they are working on it. I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Booked a 2019 cruise for my husband's birthday (February 12 and Valentine's Day) on the NEW Celebrity Edge! It will be here before you it!!

In the meantime, while I wait for 2019 to roll around, my husband and I are looking forward to sailing on the Carnival Vista, in a couple of weeks!!

:):D

• 1 year later...

Celebrity's app and website are horrible.  Not user friendly or efficient.  I have had to call for help several times and they told me I was having trouble because I was using a laptop. Talk about electronic dark ages.

Why are you surprised about this, people???  Celebrity's IT department is the equivalent of a third-world country.  They're great at serving up pretty pictures.  Functionality?  Not so much.

Take a look at how they're remodeling the ships.  Pretty.  Nonfunctional.  Seems to be a trend at Celebrity.

• Like 1

I used the on board the Reflection and it worked flawlessly. This was back in September. Looking forward to my next cruise to use the messenger app. Had problem before but the newest version seems to work for me.