Summit room 9149. Is this balcony underneath the Oceanview Cafe on 10??

I don't have my deck plans handy right now. However, a quick phone call to your travel agent will give you the answer.

You do not want to be on the deck below the Oceanview.

Noise early in the morning as the staff sets up tables and chairs. Some passengers even toss food (or their cookies) onto the balconies below - after a few drinks.

Has anyone stayed in or near this room? It's C3 and looks like the restaurant on 10 overhangs the balcony? Does it obstructing?

It wouldn't be my first choice. It's right under the buffet area, and you will most likely hear carts rolling on the deck above.

Go to cruisedeckplans.com (a free TA website that has all cruiselines/ships). Select Celebrity Summit from the dropdown box next to the ship in the upper left hand corner. You can drag one deck on top of another and see exactly what you are under/over. There are also a lot of YouTube videos and pictures that may be able to answer your questions. I use the site for reference whenever I'm selecting a cruise cabin. My TA told me about the site years ago and I've used it ever since. Also you can check the M-class sticky for a cabin review on the Cruise Critic Celebrity page.

We were in 9157 last year. We loved the overhang as you could sit out on the balcony in the rain and you are covered from the scorching sun. We did not have any obstructed views except you couldn't look straight up in the sky. Yes we did have some noise but nothing horrible. We loved it so much that we have the same cabin for our September cruise to bermuda