Current ON BOARD price for Unlimited Internet for 14 day cruise

chamima

Does anyone know the current price to get unlimited internet while ON BOARD a 14 day cruise?

Last year it was $309 but I think it has gone up.

I know I can get a discount by purchasing on line or on the phone pre cruise but want to know how much it is if we wait.

Thanks!

I need this information too, Chamima. Thanks for posting. Just received an message from =X= promoting 20% off pre-cruise purchases--check your email. Also wondering if this is combinable with our 35% off elite+ discount.

I created a new thread before reading this one. If you click on the link in the email it takes you directly to your own cruise booking where the discounted price is visible. I phoned the Captain's Club in the UK only to be told the discounts can't be combined.

The normal Celebrity Unlimited Internet Prices are

Num of Days Pre-Purchase On-Board

2-3 $69 $79

4-6 $145 $159

7-9 $224 $249

10-13 $269 $299

14+ $285 $319

Classic members get 10%, Select 25%, Elite 30%, Elite 35% off the above prices on the first package. I think you paid the normal price for the 2nd+ packages.

And on-board usually have the special where you buy 1 unlimited package get 2nd for 50% off if purchase together. I don't know if you could stack that with captain's club discount though.

2-3 $69 $79

4-6 $145 $159

7-9 $224 $249

10-13 $269 $299

14+ $285 $319

Through Sunday there is a sale for many cruises where the pre-cruise discount is 20% instead of the 10% discount shown above.

Any Captain's club discount does not apply to the sale special pricing.

I created a new thread before reading this one. If you click on the link in the email it takes you directly to your own cruise booking where the discounted price is visible. I phoned the Captain's Club in the UK only to be told the discounts can't be combined.

There is conflicting information on this. We know that there are inconsistencies between US and UK booking t&c but I understood when the 72 hour sale was previously offered that the two discounts could be combined.

2-3 $69 $79

4-6 $145 $159

7-9 $224 $249

10-13 $269 $299

14+ $285 $319

Classic members get 10%, Select 25%, Elite 30%, Elite 35% off the above prices on the first package. I think you paid the normal price for the 2nd+ packages.

And on-board usually have the special where you buy 1 unlimited package get 2nd for 50% off if purchase together. I don't know if you could stack that with captain's club discount though.

I am the OP - thank you!

That's exactly the info I wanted.

I called the Captain's Club yesterday and added the unlimited internet to my husband's account for our 14 day Eclipse cruise. We are Elite and so, with the Elite discount it was $201.

They used OBC to pay for it (although I had to request that - the Captain's Club rep originally wanted a credit card).

As far as stacking the Elite discount with the half off for the second passenger while on board - I inquired about that last year and they wouldn't do it.

So I just used my husband's unlimited when he wasn't on line and used my own 90 minutes when he was. (That was also the suggestion of the young man in the internet cafe)

We'll be Elite Plus after this next cruise and 35% just doesn't seem to make up for the 240 minutes we get with that . 30% for 90 minutes, 35% for 240. Doesn't add up ( or divide out) :confused::rolleyes::((n)