Santa Chiara Hotel Venice Need Email Address

SF

I have tried several times to contact the hotel at their email address posted on their website and unfortunately have not received any replies. I'm hoping someone has a different email than the one I used which is info@hotelsantachiara.it

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Have you checked your spam folder to see if a reply from the hotel may be there?

My yahoo email seems to always put foreign emails into spam (or sometimes they just never show up at all), whereas my gmail account seems to work much better for these things.

Have you checked your spam folder to see if a reply from the hotel may be there?

My yahoo email seems to always put foreign emails into spam (or sometimes they just never show up at all), whereas my gmail account seems to work much better for these things.

Yes, I wrote the hotel twice and I've been keeping an eye on my spam and nothing yet which I'm kind of surprised about. I thought maybe if I posted someone who has stayed there would have more information. The hotel seems nice and in a good location for us so hopefully I'll hear back or someone knows of another email address.

Are you a member of LInkedIn? If so you can reach out to the manager that way.

Roberto Dazzo lists himself as the manager of the Santa Chiara, you could try sending him a message there (or via Twitter, here: https://twitter.com/super_robertino)

Unfortunately I don't have a LinkedIn account or Twitter account but I'll ask others in my family, maybe they do.

Have you tried using the message form on their 'contact us' page of their website?

Also, I have noticed he replies to questions on their Tripadvisor page.

Yes, I've used the form on their contact page and I also copied the email address and used it directly from my email as well. That's why I don't understand why I haven't had a reply. I'll check out their Tripadvisor page and see if I can post something there. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Yes, I've used the form on their contact page and I also copied the email address and used it directly from my email as well. That's why I don't understand why I haven't had a reply. I'll check out their Tripadvisor page and see if I can post something there. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

As I said before, I suspect the emails are just not getting through. Who is your email provider and your ISP? You might try using a different email address (gmail works well for me; whereas various yahoo accounts do not) or even a different ISP if possible...

As I said before, I suspect the emails are just not getting through. Who is your email provider and your ISP? You might try using a different email address (gmail works well for me; whereas various yahoo accounts do not) or even a different ISP if possible...

I do have Gmail. I'll check the TripAdvisor site as suggested and I'll also have another person in our party send an email with a different ISP address hopefully that'll work.

The hotel seems nice and in a good location for us so hopefully I'll hear back or someone knows of another email address.

We stayed there a couple of years ago. The only upside is the location (close to bus and train). Not a very nice hotel at all. Consider the Best Western around the corner if you want to be close to train or bus.

We stayed there a couple of years ago. The only upside is the location (close to bus and train). Not a very nice hotel at all. Consider the Best Western around the corner if you want to be close to train or bus.

Did you stay in the annexe or the main hotel? The annexe is very much cheaper and obviously lower quality. The reviews for the annexe seem to be poor whereas those for the main hotel are good.

Did you stay in the annexe or the main hotel? The annexe is very much cheaper and obviously lower quality. The reviews for the annexe seem to be poor whereas those for the main hotel are good.

We stayed in the hotel, not the annex. I especially did not like the bed bugs (and the ships doctor bill for treatment afterwards), but the beds were uncomfortable as well. Since then we never stayed in Venice again but preferred Mestre (Plaza, just opposite the station). Just 5 minutes by train from Venice. Also better for visiting Padova, Verona, etc. I must say this was before they expanded the hotel building so could be better now.