Changed a Cabin...Score!

Badfinger

Sailing on the Breeze on 8/13. Booked our cruise rather late about a month ago and at that time all four of the interior Cloud 9 Spa cabins on deck 12 were booked. So we settled for an interior Cloud 9 Spa cabin on deck 11. I much prefer the "sideways" layout of the interior rooms on deck 12..the layout is just much more functional.

Anyway, last night I was just curious if the prices have dropped (have price matching). They had not, but I noticed that an interior cabin on deck 12 became available. So I called carnival this morning and it took all of 3 minutes and 18 seconds from the time I called until the time I received the email confirming our switch to the cabin on deck 12 (I was on hold for 10 seconds max). Same price and our OBC is still credited to our account. It is all good. Now I am even more psyched about our upcoming cruise.

Thank you Carnival customer service.

Carnival was good to me today, too. I had booked a cabin on a ship, thinking a cabin I needed, ( with mini fridge repeated word for Meds) would come open. The Sunshine. A 4J or 6C on Promenade deck. they were all gone. I was calling and checking every day. I was MAD at MYSELF for doing it.

Even Balconies do not have them. the Spa balconies which do..........too rich for my budget.

Those cabins are in hot supply. NONE of them are going to be available. So today I called to cancel. And they let me switch my deposit, which was $500 to a cruise we have booked on Sunshine for Feb. 2018. We have a 4 J on that one. ( We live 3 hours from Port Canaveral. Easy drive for us.

I have cruised a lot on Carnival. Treating customers Nice, like they did today, is why I come back.

I really appreciated it. Now My Feb. Cruise just has no so much to pay off. Love that. And it is Supre Bowl Week. My husband will have the big screen to watch it. And I have never been to St. Kitts. And I love St. Marten. Such a relief.

Still wish we could have taken the other one. Next Time I will MAKE sure the cabin I book has what I need from Day One.

That was a quick response! Congrats!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

It was!

I emailed my PVP late Friday night, but then I noticed this morning in his contact info he doesn't work weekends. Not wanting to wait, I called figuring I would be on hold for 30 minutes or longer as usual....a pleasant surprise.

Carnival pleasantly surprised us as well (although I'm not sure they're aware of it). I got an upsell call while I was in the grocery store and told the woman I would call her back once I was in the car. It was to go from a balcony to an ocean suite on the sunshine.About 10 min later I call and she said someone was now viewing the room so she couldn't do it and asked me to give her a chance to try and find us something by the next day. The next morning she calls and says that that room was now unavailable but another ocean suite became available but this one was all the way aft. She said she would be willing to keep the page up so the room couldn't be taken so I could call and make sure an aft room was on with my husband. Well I also googled the room and turns out it was one of the only 2 ocean suites on board that has the seperate living space and bedroom. Like a full on bedroom with a door. I have a toddler so the ability to put her to bed and then be able to go in a different room rather than having to sit out on the balcony while she falls asleep is priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk