Website - I know this has been covered, but...

Wayneair

It's horrible as hell, yes the new one. Has any one ever been able to book a shore excursion using this new site? I have tried using two different computers and an iPad. They have all failed. Using the iPad is the worst. Upon selecting the excursion, I get asking the number of people, but why the date and time. If you are selecting within your reservation, the application should already know the date and time. Then when I hit next, error message and no proceeding. Selections within the other drop box can not be made.

If I were Lisa, I would show my chief technology officer the door or say you have 24 hours to get this right.

It's horrible as hell, yes the new one. Has any one ever been able to book a shore excursion using this new site? I have tried using two different computers and an iPad. They have all failed. Using the iPad is the worst. Upon selecting the excursion, I get asking the number of people, but why the date and time. If you are selecting within your reservation, the application should already know the date and time. Then when I hit next, error message and no proceeding. Selections within the other drop box can not be made.

If I were Lisa, I would show my chief technology officer the door or say you have 24 hours to get this right.

What does the error message say

Some excursions have multiple departing days and times. You have to select date and time before moving to the next screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While that makes sense, after selecting number of people, each of the drop down boxes are blank and no choices can be made. Upon selecting next, it says "no selection available and select date and time." However, no selections are available to choose from.

What does the error message say

See the message above for error message. Upon calling the Celebrity I was told when making a shore excursion purchase, try from the "checkin" menu selection on the celebrity landing page as oppose to going through the "my celebrity" portal.

Best way to do it is to call Celebrity directly which you did and then you would think that they would do it for you. Most times when I called they would do it for me along with telling me the "correct" way for the future.

I don't think site developer ever asked anyone to test it or got any feedback f it was user friendly for the general public.

The other problem is what was the site developed for? Stuff that works on a computer many times is not compatible with the operating system of a smart phone, personal pad and etc.

I had to get a proof of insurance for my auto. Called the company and was told they could send a email but It would only print out from a computer not a phone or pad. I no longer have a computer that is up to date and don't plan on getting one as it would just sit there getting obsolete.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞