Shore Ex- 1. reviews (for my cruise) are back on hal web and Q

aotmc

Do they ever add additional shore excursion options as the cruise draws closer? I'm scheduled to sail in Nov & was wondering if what is offered now will be it or are more offerings to come?

we are about to board on Med cruise this week - i have made reservations for HAL excursions about 4 months ago - didnt noticed new options have been added since then - but not sure - cant remember all exc on all destinations...

i remember when try to book ( make payment ) exc we had issue with 2 exc we wanted - was putted in waitlist. Wasnt sure what to doo - and about a month later i got notification from HAL on email that space is now available and we have 72h to make the payment.

so maybe not a good idea to wait too long before you book what exc. you would like

Do they ever add additional shore excursion options as the cruise draws closer? I'm scheduled to sail in Nov & was wondering if what is offered now will be it or are more offerings to come?

The shore excursions are not all loaded at the same time,necessarily but as they become confirmed.

I have seen the offerings never change on some sailings and some where they were added.

If there is a sailing with the same or similar itinerary that is earlier than yours and you look at the their shore excursions, it will give you a good idea if you can expect any more to be added or not (assuming HAL can get the operators).

We book the shore excursions we're interested in, but still keep a look out for new ones. Sometimes, they add new excursions. If we've already booked for that port, and we like the new one better we cancel the first excursion.

Go ahead and book your excursions early. Because they raise the price. I know this for a fact, due to a snafu, all my excursions were cancelled, and I learned they had gone up in price when I rebooked them. It didn't help HAL, because we booked cheaper shore excursions the second time around. I'd had time to study, and rethink them.

HAL is very good about answering your shore ex questions. I have a list of questions, and I've sent them queries on several (one at a time), and they usually respond w/in a day or two.