cabins 2132 and 2134 roll in shower?

We are book a med cruise summer 2017 on Celebrity Reflexion and i keep reading that these 2 rooms have roll in showers. I was assured by Celebrity staff member that they are not, I'm not sure what to believe. Can anyone confirm if the 2 cabins have roll in showers.

We are book a med cruise summer 2017 on Celebrity Reflexion and i keep reading that these 2 rooms have roll in showers. I was assured by Celebrity staff member that they are not, I'm not sure what to believe. Can anyone confirm if the 2 cabins have roll in showers.

What is a "roll in shower"? Those two cabins are former Aqua Class Suite staterooms converted to S1 staterooms.. They have tubs and the Aqua Class shower panels.

Now, these staterooms are right below the pool deck, so you may, on occasion, hear a rolling towel cart from above, but I wouldn't be too worried about it, especially in the evening.

It's likely different numbering on different ships. 2132 is accessible on other ships but I don't believe it is on Reflection. Our accessible sky suite was on the aft section 2196. Compare deck plans Reflection and Solstice.

https://www.icruise.com/cabins/celebrity-cruises-celebrity-reflection-cabin-2132.html?redirectFromMob=true&404=http://m_icruise_com/cabins/celebrity-cruises-celebrity-reflection-cabin-2132_html=&

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Just what it says...You can roll a wheelchair in and sit on the shower chair. There is a curtain and not a door on most of them.

What is a "roll in shower"? Those two cabins are former Aqua Class Suite staterooms converted to S1 staterooms.. They have tubs and the Aqua Class shower panels.

Now, these staterooms are right below the pool deck, so you may, on occasion, hear a rolling towel cart from above, but I wouldn't be too worried about it, especially in the evening.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums