Breeze, muster, chairs?

crzycick

I believe I read all muster stations on the Breeze are indoors, yay! But do they all have places to sit? We're traveling with my Mother in law who can hardly stand for 5 minutes sometimes so we're considering renting a wheelchair but in case it doesn't work out I'm hoping it's easy to sit. We're also traveling with our autistic son who needs bubble space which would be easier if he is sitting with a bit of standing room to go back and forth between.

contact special needs department. they will give you the notify your request on your booking and notify the ship. when you are the ship, there is a different muster station for special needs

^^^^ THIS!!

It sounds as though you have multiple parties who qualify for the special needs muster. You really want to be identified within that group should there be an actual emergency. That way, the crew will know that they require special assistance and ensure their safety.

The muster station I was wondering where people would sit was on deck 4 near the art gallery, arcade, and the teen clubs (I believe it was D4). The arcade itself was part of the muster station. The teen clubs probably had some seats, but I'm not sure if it was enough for everyone who would need to be there.

Ours was in the main lounge on the Breeze and the Magic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ours was in the main lounge on the Breeze. We were assigned to muster station on the upper level. They reserved the seats near the door and the area around the barstools for those with wheelchairs, scooters, canes etc. If one is handicapped, there is no need to go to a separate area for the drill, like they do on Conquest class ships.

This is all great info, I really appreciate it. I have trouble standing in place for extended times but could easily sit on the floor if it gets as long as some people have talked about (an hour! :eek:) I could also attempt to find a corner like area to contain my autistic 4 year old. But my MIL can not get on the floor at all to sit so for her I'll make sure to do the special needs muster so we don't get stuck with the arcade area.

We're midship on the Breeze-port side behind the forward elevators on deck 1 if anyone happens to know that muster station.