New Cruiser (Sort of)

I have cruised before many times but not since 2005 since so many things have changed I feel like I am a brand new cruiser.

We will be on the Allure of the Seas on June 25th. I can't wait but I am looking for some tips. So far I have made reservations for all shows, have my wifi access, and reservations for Dinner at Chops and Giovanni's. Also bought the soda package for hubby as he drinks soda I do not. We have also booked an excursion for St Kitts.

Some questions I have are I don't drink soda but I drink Iced Tea, Water or Lemonade will that be available to me and should I bring a water bottle for that? What else do I need to reserve? is there a limit on how much luggage we can bring we live in Florida so just a cab ride over.

Can I bring bottled water on to the ship? Are there still formal nights, and if I choose not to do formal clothing where would I have dinner? How formal are formal nights? Suit for hubby or dress shirt and slacks OK?

Which shows are best to go to are there any that are a definite not miss??

I think thats all of it for now but I may think of more. Anything you feel I need to know I just really want to go and relax and have a good time.

Thanks

Libby

You don't need to bring a drinking vessel for what you want. You can get lemonade in the WJ...ice water ANYWHERE and iced tea at any eating venue. They will serve it in a glass that you can take anywhere on the ship!

The "official" line on luggage is 200lbs PER PERSON...I can't imagine anyone needing that much stuff for 7 days....