Sip and Sail Available Only if Trip Booked in Segments

57eric

On the topic of the Sip and Sail promo, I am wondering on this promos limitations, I read it's limited to 15 drinks a day, no worries there, and wine up to $10 in value. So what happens if you want wine that's more expensive? And what about cocktails is there a per drink value limit as well? Does Princess have an upgrade option?

Was recently on Celebrity with a drink package thrown in as a perk but in order for my husband to enjoy a decent martini he needed to pay the upgrade charge which was less then the cost of a drink a day so we did.

While I don't think our one drinker family would make use of this perk the other couple we are cruising with for 49 days probably could. Just like to understand before I let them know about this option.

Thanks,

Belinda

On the topic of the Sip and Sail promo, I am wondering on this promos limitations, I read it's limited to 15 drinks a day, no worries there, and wine up to $10 in value. So what happens if you want wine that's more expensive? And what about cocktails is there a per drink value limit as well? Does Princess have an upgrade option?

Was recently on Celebrity with a drink package thrown in as a perk but in order for my husband to enjoy a decent martini he needed to pay the upgrade charge which was less then the cost of a drink a day so we did.

All but a handful of cocktails are priced at $10 or under and all beverages that are $10 or under are included in the package. Unlike Celebrity, there is no need to have an upgraded package to get the cocktails you want (or cans of soda which are also not included in the basic Celebrity package).