Seattle - Suite Check In

triptolemus

HI - I'm looking for info on the suite check-in process in Seattle. I am very familiar with NCL's protocols, but this will be our first time with Princess in a suite. Can anyone offer any info? Is there a specific area? Preferred boarding? What time do folks tend to arrive at the terminal?

This will be for the Emerald 7 day coming up in a couple of months.

Thanks.

I'm in a suite on Emerald sailing in two weeks. My paperwork says based on the Dolphin deck I am supposed to check in a 2pm. I have not sailed with Princess; so if I show up at 11 am go to preferred boarding area I should be processed normally; is this correct?

I'm in a suite on Emerald sailing in two weeks. My paperwork says based on the Dolphin deck I am supposed to check in a 2pm. I have not sailed with Princess; so if I show up at 11 am go to preferred boarding area I should be processed normally; is this correct?

Yes. Those times are suggestions, not mandatory.

HI - I'm looking for info on the suite check-in process in Seattle. I am very familiar with NCL's protocols, but this will be our first time with Princess in a suite. Can anyone offer any info? Is there a specific area? Preferred boarding? What time do folks tend to arrive at the terminal?

This will be for the Emerald 7 day coming up in a couple of months.

Thanks.

We always arrive around 10:30 so once onboard we can eat lunch in the DR which is open from Noon to 1:30.

Sometimes it's quicker to get in a regular line.

We just head to the shortest one.

We always arrive around 10:30 so once onboard we can eat lunch in the DR which is open from Noon to 1:30.

Sometimes it's quicker to get in a regular line.

We just head to the shortest one.

Observed that too before. Most of those with preferred boarding status starts queuing at 10:30, resulting to longer line than without the status. We now arrive at 11:30.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app