Silhouette charging ports plug recepticals

dgcruises

Do the cabins ion Silhouette have any USB charging ports?

How many electrical outlets are there and do they take a North American style plug or do we need an adapter. Are the receptacles for 2 or 3 prong plugs?

What are the chances of them allowing a 3 outlet plug.

Most travelers now have multiple devices needing charging, laptop tablet phone kindle. We travel with a small laptop, phone, a tablet each and wife has a kindle which only needs charging every 5-7 days. Everything else daily.

I am sure others have similar tech stuff so what do they do.

I was on the silhouette last October. No USB port for charging. I always take an adapter or two or multi USB plug. On the desk there are 2 US style outlets and one European style plug if I recall correctly. It was enough for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How many electrical outlets are there and do they take a North American style plug or do we need an adapter. Are the receptacles for 2 or 3 prong plugs?

Most travelers now have multiple devices needing charging, laptop tablet phone kindle. We travel with a small laptop, phone, a tablet each and wife has a kindle which only needs charging every 5-7 days. Everything else daily.

I take a 5 port USB charger that I got on Amazon. It is made by Lumsing. I tried to upload a picture but had no luck. It works great. It has a 2 pronged plug, and have used it on several cruises. It's approximately the size of a deck of cards.

Here's a link. https://www.amazon.com/Lumsing-desktop-Intelligent-Motorola-Smartphones/dp/B018TUJZWQ/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1498249138&sr=8-13&keywords=lumsing+usb+charger

No USB ports unless they have added them in a drydock. This is the standard outlet setup for inside, OV and balcony cabins. Suites probably have more:

BG-2.jpg

Thanks for the image. So that looks to be 2 American 2-3 prong plug and one European. So with a Euro to American adapter we would have 3 plugs available. While I am sure the USB hubs work fine I always prefer to use the original wall charger that comes with my electronics to ensure the correct wattage. May take a hub though just in case.

That looks pretty good and price is right. Thanks

I've been using it at home and on cruises for 2 years. I charge Kindles, 2 Samsung phones and tablets. It's too strong for fitbit, but everything else charges quickly and completely.