Glow party ?

Boatingmom

What is a glow party?

Used to be called the White Out Glow party. You're suppose to wear all white. We bring some glow bracelets and necklaces that you get at the dollar store. They have it at Spice H2O. Some black light action also. Fun time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Dumb question is there an age limit on the party? We will be on the Escape next June with the dgc and they might want to go.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

No. Children are allowed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Dumb question is there an age limit on the party? We will be on the Escape next June with the dgc and they might want to go.

Children are definitely aloud to attend. We had 5 from age 15 to 10. They have activities for the children too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The family Glow Party is at 8pm. At 10:45pm the ADULT ONLY party begins. The crew does go around and starts asking the younglings to leave. At least this is what they did on The Getaway.

The family Glow Party is at 8pm. At 10:45pm the ADULT ONLY party begins. The crew does go around and starts asking the younglings to leave. At least this is what they did on The Getaway.

On the BA older teens were permitted to stay. The ship curfew for them was 1 am. I guess it depends on the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You wear white, there are glow sticks and necklaces given out. If you go early, they paint your face with glow in the dark paint. Everybody dances to songs we all know. A really fun time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums