Specialty dining with kids

My husband and I would like to do chops grille on our September trip on the harmony. We are traveling with our kids and my brother and my brother would like to dine there as well so I was thinking of making it a family affair and bringing the kids to chops that night since I believe it's only an $8 charge per kid. I would like to know if there is a different kids menu than what is in the main dining room? To me if there is a charge there should be something better than the dining room kids meal available. My ten and six year olds love steak so I don't want to take the and since it's only $8 they are stuck with chicken fingers. So any insight as to what the kids cost includes for specialty dining would be great. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The last time I saw Chops kids menu if was a paired down Chops menu not a MRD menu at all. It had the 6oz filet on it. They asked my sons age when we walked in every time but he was 13 so he was full price.

Its a great deal and I defiantly recommend it. If you make the reservation a head of time they will charge you full price for the children but reimburse you back to your ship account onboard the ship. Or you can just make the reservation on the first day.

It is different than the MDR menu. I know there is steak on it, my daughter ordered it. They also had apps and desserts, but I don't remember those. I do know about the steak though because since it was First Night Done Right, we paid $15pp including for our 6 year old. So since we paid the same for her as for herself, DH wanted her to order off the adult menu. They said if we wanted to, we could but they would also bring the kids menu. It was adequate for her purposes, so we ordered from the kids menu.