Juice Boxes

SugarTwist

You don't really need to bring them. You can get water and lemonade anytime from the Lido deck. Milk is usually available at the buffet or you can probably request from room service. We brought a small refillable Camelback bottle on board and just refilled it with water for our 14 month old on our last cruise. And we'd grab a few milks from the buffet to keep in our cabin's mini-fridge. She never went thirsty!

That being said, I don't think you'd have any issue bring a few on board if you had to. We did bring a few food pouches and some little toddler puffs for her to snack on. Those were no issue and were easy to pop into our beach bag for walking around the ship or in port.

Is there a limit like sodas, 12 only?

My siblings fly to port the morning of and I drive, so they always ask me to bring their kid's juice boxes on board for them. I will bring my allotted soda plus a bunch of juice boxes, both in carry on and checked bags and I have never had an issue.

Good to know! Our autistic 4 year old drinks water 99% of the time but sometimes the only way to get him to go to dinner is to bribe him with the treat of apple juice.

You can also ask your servers - in this situation, they could probably arrange to have a glass of apple juice for your son each night if that's what will help you out.

Is there a limit like sodas, 12 only?

Yes. From Carnivals FAQ:

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.