11:10 a.m. flight out of San Juan after Disembarking?

Just curious if you think we can make a 11:10 flight out of SJU back to Ohio after disembarking the Jewel in Feb 2018. Is it cutting too close? Is it doable if we "walk off"? Please let me know. Southwest has the best flight options for us, but the return may be a little too early.

If everything goes well you should be fine.

We have easily made a 10:30am AA flight from SJU on RCI Adventure doing the express departure.

Used a taxi and we were at our departure gate before 9:00am...just remember before checking in at your carrier to first go through the agriculture check.

Also lot's of info on the Caribbean Ports Of Call board...San Juan.

Edited by Ashland

Just curious if you think we can make a 11:10 flight out of SJU back to Ohio after disembarking the Jewel in Feb 2018. Is it cutting too close? Is it doable if we "walk off"? Please let me know. Southwest has the best flight options for us, but the return may be a little too early.

I would for sure do self-assist disembarkation.

If the ship docks on time and you do self disembarkation this is very doable in San Juan. We did self in San Juan which started sharply at 7:00 and we were off the ship and in a taxi by 7:30. :cool: