Freedom of the Seas -- 6 nts vs 8 nts menu

I would guess that the menus on the 6 night western and 8 night eastern Caribbean itineraries are about the same, minus two nights on the shorter cruise. Can anyone confirm this is correct? And if so, does anyone know which menus are not included on the 6 night cruise? TIA!!

IIRC there are only 7 menus. I do know on longer cruises they just repeat as required. If you don't get better answers here, also check an earlier roll call for the same cruise and see if anyone there can answer.

IIRC there are only 7 menus. I do know on longer cruises they just repeat as required. If you don't get better answers here, also check an earlier roll call for the same cruise and see if anyone there can answer.

We've been on a few transatlantic cruises where we had 13 and 14 different menus. There were some entrees repeated, but the menus were unique.

Mix and match, lol.

There are seven "official" menus though, right? I know you have the link to the RC menus stashed away somewhere!

No, I think there are at least 14 official menus. The link I have only shows 7 or 8. Most of the entrees are unique, only a few are repeated.

So i guess no way to check which 6 get used. We are doing mtd 3 nights, chefs table, sabor and chops the other 3. I would love to know which nights are which, but since they doted the spice names, old compasses won't be any help. Oh well...at worst we eat some sorrentos pizza!? Did on the ship is way better than land food 😀 jane

So i guess no way to check which 6 get used. We are doing mtd 3 nights, chefs table, sabor and chops the other 3. I would love to know which nights are which, but since they doted the spice names, old compasses won't be any help. Oh well...at worst we eat some sorrentos pizza!? Did on the ship is way better than land food 😀 jane

If you go to a specialty restaurant after you board, they should be able to show you the daily MDR menus. You can then try to make changes if necessary.