Caribbean Princess - using coffee card for a la carte ice cream?

Raisinette

Hello,

I have a number of punches left on the coffee card that I purchased on the Royal Princess last fall. On the Royal the punches could be used for speciality coffees or gelato ice cream. I'll be on the Caribbean Princess this fall and am aware it has the 'Coffee and Cones' venue instead of gelato ice cream. Does anyone know if can use my coffee card punches for the a la carte ice cream options at 'Coffee and Cones'?

Thank you

Hello,

Does anyone know if can use my coffee card punches for the a la carte ice cream options at 'Coffee and Cones'?

Thank you

Coffee and Cones serves free soft serve but also sells ice cream sandwiches that are for a fee. So, you ask a good question. I do not know the answer to your question, but wanted to clarify that there are for fee ice cream options at Coffee and Cones. If anyone knows the answer, please chime in.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

At Gelato on the Royal and Regal the menu specifically states that you can use one punch of the coffee card for the ice cream (no gelato at Gelato) with toppings or two punches for the ice cream with alcohol. There is no such wording on the Coffee & Cones menu. Inquiring minds want to know [emoji848]

Is it $3.00 plus 15% gratuity = $3.45?

Haven't been on a ship with Coffee & Cones and the ice cream sandwiches. As I remember, gelato at the IC on the Crown, Emerald, and Ruby is only $1.50 with no gratuity and the same for the ice cream at Gelato ($3.50?) on the Royal and Regal. However, gratuity was added to the cost of the milkshake at the ice cream bar.