Captains Club

bsg_19

Does anyone know if Disembarking early will shorten the rewards points Celebrity offers for cabin points? We are oh so close to Elite and if we leave the TA cruise a few days before we reach the disembark port we won't reach the Elite level.

That's a good question - and I don't know the correct answer for sure. As the points are based on nights at sea, it would seem that if you depart early you are not on board for the full itinerary, so you would not receive points for those nights not actually on board.

But if you are paying for the full itinerary and not getting a refund for disembarking early it would seem a point could be made that they received the full payment regardless of you being there, so you should be awarded the full points.

However, If I had to guess, I wouldn't think it is based on what was paid, but on nights actually on board. So unfortunately, I would think you may not be credited with the full itinerary. Hopefully someone will know for sure.

That's a good question - and I don't know the correct answer for sure. As the points are based on nights at sea, it would seem that if you depart early you are not on board for the full itinerary, so you would not receive points for those nights not actually on board.

But if you are paying for the full itinerary and not getting a refund for disembarking early it would seem a point could be made that they received the full payment regardless of you being there, so you should be awarded the full points.

However, If I had to guess, I wouldn't think it is based on what was paid, but on nights actually on board. So unfortunately, I would think you may not be credited with the full itinerary. Hopefully someone will know for sure.

This would be my guess too... check with X club... we are elite... have been so for awhile... so don't pay much attention to how it is counted...

This would be my guess too... check with X club... we are elite... have been so for awhile... so don't pay much attention to how it is counted...

Thanks to all who reached out...I took your advice and called X Club and was told I would get full credit becaused I paid for the full cruise even if we left early. Hope that helps others as well.