Oasis 7/16 Refreshment Package sale?

Checked my cruise planner shopping cart tonight. The Refreshment package that I thought was $26 per day is now listed as $18 per day. Anyone know if I'm wrong or was it $26 just a couple of days ago?

Checked my cruise planner shopping cart tonight. The Refreshment package that I thought was $26 per day is now listed as $18 per day. Anyone know if I'm wrong or was it $26 just a couple of days ago?

I'd complete the purchase because the price can go back up even though the package is in your shopping cart.

RCI has periodically been having sales on drink packages for various ships and sailings. $26.00 seems to be the typical price of the Refreshment package these days with $18.00 being the sale price when it shows up. I have not seen it go for less that $18.00.