Koningsdam retreat cabana question

stitchintime

I am trying to determine whether the family cabanas on the Koningsdam have loungers for 4. It does not matter whether it is 4 single loungers or 2 double loungers. I have tried to find a photo but have been unsuccessful. If anyone has any first hand experience or photos I would appreciate it. Thanks so much for any help

I am trying to determine whether the family cabanas on the Koningsdam have loungers for 4. It does not matter whether it is 4 single loungers or 2 double loungers. I have tried to find a photo but have been unsuccessful. If anyone has any first hand experience or photos I would appreciate it. Thanks so much for any help

No they do not. There is an open area that has loungers, but the family cabana has two single loungers and two chairs. The cabanas on this ship are smaller than the other ships, it was very disappointing for us.

Thank you queeniecruiser. I was just on the phone ith a HAL representative and she assures me there are loungers for 4. I asked her to please confirm this with the ship and get back to me.

When we sailed on the Koningsdam in March, we rented the cabana so we could spend time with our two adult children. We were extremely disappointed to find that the family cabana on this ship is approximately half the size of those on the Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam. There were two single loungers inside, along with two upright chairs. Even though this cabana is much smaller, the price is the same!

The description available for this family retreat cabana specifically states that it has four loungers inside and I am guessing that this is what the HAL rep is going by. It is impossible to fit four loungers in this space.

As a result, we will not sail on the Koningsdam again.

When we used the cabanas in May-June on our K-dam Baltic the corner ones had 2 4" thick foam cushion chairs, 2 single loungers and one 3x3 foot table and maybe smaller tables that I can't remember.

sightcrr

We recently spent two weeks on Koningsdam and we decided to take a look at the cabanas. We wanted to compare them with the ones on Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam. No comparison! Very tiny and there is no longer a dining table and chairs, just a small side table. The family cabanas are half the size and cannot fit 4 loungers. I would not spend any extra money to have one of these cabanas. Lots of better areas around the ship to lounge for free.