Purchased the DRINK PACKAGE - so what's your favorite drink that we should try?

We are on the jewel in October and have booked the drink package. For us it gives us a chance to try different cocktails for little $$. We don't risk it here as in Australia as they generally range between $18 to $20 a cocktail, thats two pre dinner cocktails each $80 before we even eat, [emoji51] so it's a nice chance to try new things on vacation [emoji1303][emoji847][emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

how much is the drink package on rccl? never sailed with them.....yet

The following has probably been answered in previous posts, but I want to hear responses from the most seasoned and current cruisers as I will be boarding Allure on 8/13. I am considering the purchase of the Voom and Drink package, currently available at $56, per my latest emails.

The most recent max price I have seen in the drink package is up to $12, (Allure, 8/13 sailing).

Does the $12 cover all of the frozen cocktails, beers and a few wines by the glass?

How much is a premium mixed drink, ie...Kettle One, tonic?

If there is a current thread more appropriate to this topic, feel free to direct me there.

Thank you in advance to all those who will take the time to answer my questions.

David

The following has probably been answered in previous posts, but I want to hear responses from the most seasoned and current cruisers as I will be boarding Allure on 8/13. I am considering the purchase of the Voom and Drink package, currently available at $56, per my latest emails.

The most recent max price I have seen in the drink package is up to $12, (Allure, 8/13 sailing).

Does the $12 cover all of the frozen cocktails, beers and a few wines by the glass?

How much is a premium mixed drink, ie...Kettle One, tonic?

If there is a current thread more appropriate to this topic, feel free to direct me there.

Thank you in advance to all those who will take the time to answer my questions.

David

Just returned from June 18th Allure sailing, and all $13 drinks were included, covered most if not all frozen drinks, easily found a glass of wine for dinners. Honestly I don't know if Premium Brands were or would have been covered.

I didn't think I was the first person to ever have this as a thread, just thought it would be fun. Looked at a few "pages" of RECENT threads and it wasn't current, so I asked. Sorry that you didn't share an answer to my question.

Thanks for saying that. If every question that had ever been asked wasn't allowed to be asked again, this board would die.

Not really heavy when it come to drinking, but since our next cruise is only 3 days, decided this was the time to try the drink package. We will be on Enchantment July 14 - what's the 1st drink we should try and the second and .... :)

Mango Mai Tai. Refreshing and delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you RCLFan and APDMOM; your posts have helped me in my decision to purchase said package.

I had to chuckle when I saw Moscow Mule on the drink list because that has become my new favorite drink, especially when I am in my favorite city in America - Las Vegas, of course. I wonder if it's served in the copper mug? I may have to go to the ice show, just to see.

Thanks again,

David

We will be on Enchantment July 14 - what's the 1st drink we should try and the second and .... :)

1) Cosmopolitan at the R Bar (ask for it to be made with Absolut Cintron)

2) Frozen Mojito

3) Kahlua and soda water with lime

4) Toasted Almond

Let us know what you chose.

Laurie

Thank you RCLFan and APDMOM; your posts have helped me in my decision to purchase said package.

I had to chuckle when I saw Moscow Mule on the drink list because that has become my new favorite drink, especially when I am in my favorite city in America - Las Vegas, of course. I wonder if it's served in the copper mug? I may have to go to the ice show, just to see.

Thanks again,

David

Moscow Mule for me is the perfect cruisin' drink :D

No need to go to the ice show for it (though you should see the show anyway!), you can get it from just about any bar.

Sadly no, they do not have copper mugs.

Thanks again,

David

Unfortunately, no copper mug :) You can get the drinks at many different bars on the ship, especially the well-known ones like Moscow Mule or pina colada, etc. I put the name of the bar where I happened to order said drink. Only a few are unique to the location, like some of the the R-Bar drinks.

Since you like Moscow Mule, you may really enjoy Peach gin spritz too.

Enjoy your cruise!

Caribbean Slinger - Spiced Rum - Blackberry Brandy - pineapple orange juice. Loved it so much I am making them at home for the summer :)

What Bar was this from?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OK - just made my list. We leave tomorrow. I'll post my new favs on Monday.

As for Moscow Mule, my DH drinks them. On Navigator he could get at any bar, but only one bar, I think it was R Bar, had real ginger. He loved it.

Cheers!