Still Haven't Heard From The Concierge. Should I be concerned or too early?

We sail on Allure in a GS next Sunday, the 9th. I was expecting that I would get an email from the concierge today, but I didn't receive anything. Should I be concerned? I do have the concierge's email, but don't want to be rude by contacting him first if the email is just supposed to come later and I was thinking it would come earlier. I don't want him to think that I am a problem, impatient guest.

However, I really want to get a cabana in Labadee so I'm hoping there are still some left over for me to purchase. Also wanted to make my CK reservations.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We sail on Allure in a GS next Sunday, the 9th. I was expecting that I would get an email from the concierge today, but I didn't receive anything. Should I be concerned? I do have the concierge's email, but don't want to be rude by contacting him first if the email is just supposed to come later and I was thinking it would come earlier. I don't want him to think that I am a problem, impatient guest.

However, I really want to get a cabana in Labadee so I'm hoping there are still some left over for me to purchase. Also wanted to make my CK reservations.

Thanks!

You should hear from the Concierge in another day or two, they will make your CK reservations and you can then inquiry about a cabana.

We received our email on a Monday for a Sunday departure.

We sail on Allure in a GS next Sunday, the 9th. I was expecting that I would get an email from the concierge today, but I didn't receive anything. Should I be concerned? ...

Our recent experience on Oasis was to hear from the concierge on the Tuesday before our Sunday departure.

Last year on the Allure we received our e-mail on the weekend before we sailed, it was either Saturday or Sunday.

Of course on all of our Allure or Oasis sailings it seemed to come on different days from 8 days out to 5 days out.

Safe travels.

Thanks!

Dexter, Suite Concierge Allure, contacted us via email on Wednesday before our cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Got the e-mail this morning! So excited. It was a pretty generic e-mail with a few of the perks listed and a request to make reservations for specialty restaurants and cabanas. There are no over-the-water cabana's left, but looks like hilltop and standard still available. I asked for a hilltop and she responded with "I have noted your request." Fingers crossed. I also asked for reservations in CK every night between 6 and 6:30, but not sure if those will be honored. Thanks for the advice here to be patient!

Ljcofy

Got the e-mail this morning! So excited. It was a pretty generic e-mail with a few of the perks listed and a request to make reservations for specialty restaurants and cabanas. There are no over-the-water cabana's left, but looks like hilltop and standard still available. I asked for a hilltop and she responded with "I have noted your request." Fingers crossed. I also asked for reservations in CK every night between 6 and 6:30, but not sure if those will be honored. Thanks for the advice here to be patient!

Ljcofy

CK for 6-630 were not a problem for us. Dexter is a guy but works with a lady.

Looks like the Concierges are 2 women. Nancy Chu, who sent the e-mail, and her partner Elaine Santana. The email only mentioned hilltop and standard cabanas. So I asked if sold out of OTW and Beach and she said yes, they were.

Looks like the Concierges are 2 women. Nancy Chu, who sent the e-mail, and her partner Elaine Santana. The email only mentioned hilltop and standard cabanas. So I asked if sold out of OTW and Beach and she said yes, they were.

Dexter was training someone when we were aboard last February.