MERCURY - Panorama Deck Aft?

Elcruzer

Has anyone stayed in cabins in the back of the Panorama Deck? They are above the Pavilion Night Club and wonder if the night club is used as a disco and/or open to wee hours in the morning. Would any noise/music be heard up in cabins on the Panorama Deck?

We have previously stayed in 8170, and it was extremely quiet..

Karynanne, Thank you for your input. Looking at the deck plans 8170 is more midship than the cabin I am considering and is not located over the nightclub.

I did get a response on the Mercury Live thread from someone who stayed in the family rooms and she said it was quiet.

Anyone else have any experience with the aft cabins on Panorama?

Eleanor

Like lysolqn, we also stayed in an aft Panorama cabin (8231) on the Century which was directly above the nightclub stage and our experience was exactly the same.

Partly for that reason, we booked our next aft cabin up on the Penthouse Deck on the Mercury (1152). No noise or drum vibrations could be heard from the lounge which was several decks below us.

We just got off the Mercury last week. We were in #8247 Panorama deck. We were 3 cabins away from the back. There is a very loud rumbling noise. also a lot of vibrating when the ship slows down, or is arriving in a port. It was very smooth sailing at sea, but very noisy early in the mornings on port days. In fact we didn't need a wake-up call most mornings. Next time i'd try to get closer to the middle of the ship.

We just got off the Mercury last week. We were in #8247 Panorama deck. We were 3 cabins away from the back. There is a very loud rumbling noise. also a lot of vibrating when the ship slows down, or is arriving in a port. It was very smooth sailing at sea, but very noisy early in the mornings on port days. In fact we didn't need a wake-up call most mornings. Next time i'd try to get closer to the middle of the ship.

Thanks for the info. We've decided to get cabins midship. Didn't think it was worth saving a few $ and worry about possible noise.

Archived