Group Dining MDR / Allure

Looking to book a cruise for about 15 family members next year. Never sailed with so many. What is the largest table that Royal sits in the MDR on Allure? Would we need multiple tables for 15?

Even if you somehow could get one big table (which I do not believe is possible, biggest I've seen is at 12-top and that was tight), it would be impossible to correspond with more than a few people at a time. Much better to book two tables next to one another and switch up from time to time.

I was on the Allure about a month ago with a party of 15. We tried to make arrangements for a table together before the cruise and again when we boarded. On the first night we were seated in the Silk dining room but at 2 different tables. 9 at one and 6 at the other. We felt detached and asked again if they could put us all together. The 2nd night we were moved to a spot against a wall with banquette seating on one side. We were tables 800-804. Originally they put them all together to form one long table but I asked them to split the tables to leave an opening in the middle and a chair on one end. So one side had 4 people on each side, then a space for people to get in and out, then 3 people on each side with a single chair on the end for the 15th person. Aside from the older folks who sat in the same center seats every night, the rest changed seats every night. This worked very well. Much better than the first night.