Document Dance With a Snow Shovel

mikefang

4" of snow last night here in Central Oregon but leaving soon to join the Amsterdam to Hawaii on 12/7. More snow expected this week but by the end of next week will be looking for rum beverage not the snow gear. Booked an outside guarantee and received nice upgrade to DD, midships. DW and myself wish you all a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday season. Thanks to all for the good information available on this board. We don't post too often because most of you are quicker than I am and more knowledgeable but try to help when possible.

Take care-Mike and Diane (Fang)

Doing the document dance with a snow shovel in your hand is even sweeter than a regular document dance. We live in the "frozen tundra" and we usually do our document dances - are you ready for this - out in the snow.:D We know that our escapes take us away from the snow and cold and we come back ready to deal with remainder of winter. Have a wonderful Christmas, and enjoy every minute of your cruise.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Used the snow shovel this morning on 9" of new snow here in Bend with more following. Came inside and clutched my documents. Now much warmer-trust me!! Tried the coat rack but snow keeps falling off the little hooks.

Mike

Archived