Pinnacle Grill Lunch

richarduk

Hi.

Is the dresscode for the PG more casual for lunch than for dinner? We ate breakfast there in the past and were fine with smart casual day wear, so guessing lunch is the same?

Also, do you need to book for lunch, and if so, is that only whilst onboard?

Thank you.

Hi.

Is the dresscode for the PG more casual for lunch than for dinner? We ate breakfast there in the past and were fine with smart casual day wear, so guessing lunch is the same?

Thank you.

Yes, dress code for lunch is more casual. Same as you would wear at breakfast time and in the MDR for lunch.

It is best to reserve for lunch although occasionally they may be available for walk in. On our cruises they have been booked up quite quickly.

You can only reserve once you get on board.

Hi.

Thank you.

I wear shorts and a polo shirt and don't feel out of place.

A swimsuit and cover up probably won't cut it, but shorts and a collared shirt would be fine. Just go to the reservation desk upon embarkation to reserve your place. If you are in a suite, the concierge can handle it. I still go to the reservation desk instead of using the concierge though. On our last few cruises, they are had a reservation desk set up in the Pinnacle Bar on the afternoon of boarding. If you are looking to make reservations later, then you go directly to the restaurant.

Save room for their chocolate cake with coffee ice cream and caramel popcorn. So YUMMY!

I noticed the Pinnacle was not open for lunch when at port in the Caribbean but it is different for every ship, I believe.

Only about 80 more days!