Help finding someone from a cruise

CC posters as a whole are consistently good at one thing: ripping people apart over simple posts/questions. Keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

OP, we always meet people we connect with on a cruise. Always make sure you exchange info BEFORE the last night. The last night can be hectic, and you may end up missing each other with all the packing and preparing for debark. Good luck in your search. You're facing a needle in a haystack situation. Or at the very least, a real life 80's rom com. Lol :)

People who are criticizing this person needs to check themselves. A) there's no indication this is a man from the OP info. It could be a woman trying to find another woman whom she could see being friends with and B) if it did happen to be a man and this were a tom hanks/meg ryan movie, you'd all be swooning and wondering why stuff like that never happens to you. So let's not be too judgemental.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What good would the roll call do. If the OP is being truthful, and just signed up to CC today. Then the roll call would be useless since you can't post unless your a member.

Well, the OP is a member now. Post in the roll call and if luck is with the OP, the lady might also be a member, might also have posted in the roll call, and might also check to see who recently posted. And if all of that happens, the OP should then go out and buy a lottery ticket.

I post in the roll calls and I post in the roll calls after the cruise is over, as do many other people.

People who are criticizing this person needs to check themselves. A) there's no indication this is a man from the OP info. It could be a woman trying to find another woman whom she could see being friends with and B) if it did happen to be a man and this were a tom hanks/meg ryan movie, you'd all be swooning and wondering why stuff like that never happens to you. So let's not be too judgemental.

Well...then let the OP come back and give us more information. If you are looking for someone from a specific cruise on a specific date, then it would seem logical to include that in your first post.

I believe it was the lack of information regarding the request that led to speculations. And you just can't assume everyone that joins CC has good intentions. You also can not assume that everyone that goes on a cruise has good intentions. I'm not saying the OP has some kind of ulterior motive, but without some clarification...no one really knows!?!

I hope the OP comes back to the thread so we can welcome him or her to cruise critic and help out if it's reasonable.

OP really gave nothing at all about anything, and never came back to answer anything--not sure why they even posted here??

recently got off a cruise. Enjoyed meeting many people. I forgot to get contact information from the one I enjoyed talking to the most as we were so interested in the same thing. Anyway I could be guided in the way to find her?

All I can think of is doing a Facebook search.

If it was serious enough, info would have been exchanged before the end of the cruise. I won't bore everybody with the story of how I met my husband on a cruise, but you can be sure we exchanged every bit of info you could think of, especially since we lived pretty far apart, i.e. Wyoming vs Washington State (but only for 6 months ;p).

So good luck and all that.

All I can think of is doing a Facebook search.

If it was serious enough, info would have been exchanged before the end of the cruise. I won't bore everybody with the story of how I met my husband on a cruise, but you can be sure we exchanged every bit of info you could think of, especially since we lived pretty far apart, i.e. Wyoming vs Washington State (but only for 6 months ;p).

So good luck and all that.

Please enlighten us, it's got to be better than the OP's story :D I'm sure your story will give as more info to go on ;)