Car rental- ? free airport shuttle to port in ft lauderdale

pdz

I have rented from Alamo and had free shuttle from car rental return to Port Everglades. I believe most of them do. This past February we rented from enterprise and they gave me instructions to use the National shuttle.

Wondering if there is a car rental company that offers free transfer from airport to cruise terminal in ft lauderdale

We typically use Avis. We pick up at the airport and drop at their office in the Hyatt Pier 66, which has a free shuttle to/from the cruise terminals. There are other agencies in the 17th Tt area with shuttles to/from the cruise terminals.

I have rented from Alamo and had free shuttle from car rental return to Port Everglades. I believe most of them do. This past February we rented from enterprise and they gave me instructions to use the National shuttle.

Alamo no longer has a free shuttle from the airport location. There is a new Alamo office near the port and only if you drop off your car at this particular location they will shuttle you to Port Everglades.