Back from Alaska...loved everything

Jilltoons

Just back today from The Legend Alaska cruise. I loved everything! Employees were fantastic..so friendly and professional. Our steward Sandi was wonderful. Loved our daily towel animal. He gave me a $50 gift card to the spa. I had the fire and ice pedicure...that was a treat. The food was delicious. I loved the huervos rancheros at the sea day brunch. I love chopsticks on the lido buffet. the prosciutto pizza at the pizza pirate..yum. Did the Steakhouse one night and had the most delicious filet mignon and lobster. Jen the cruise director was a lot of fun. 80s trivia yesterday was a ball. When I read reviews I just can't understand how a person can have a bad time. Cruising is such an awesome vacation..it is what u make it. Yes the dining room service seemed slow...but really..was I in a hurry..no way. if you are in a hurry there is a huge variety of food on the Lido deck. I loved the stops..Ketchikan is my favorite. Loved doing our own excursion in Juneau. Went to the Alaskan Brewery..$20 and got 8 tastes..shuttle to and from downtown. Our driver even brought us back to the ship. Last thought, I love the passengers. Friendliest people on the seas!!!!!

Thank you for the feedback, glad you enjoyed your trip. We're considering Alaska in 2019 with Carnival (among others) when the schedules come out so it's good to hear the Legend was a hit with you. We've been on it previously to the Western Caribbean and thought it was a fantastic ship. :)

I'm so glad to hear you had a great time on Legend. I did Legend Alaska in 2016 which was my third different cruise line to Alaska. Each line brought something new to Alaska, and I enjoyed each one for their unique perspective. I found Legend staff in Alaska to be very friendly and accommodating.

I was on the same cruise. It was an excellent cruise. We were only the second sailing to go up Tracy Arm Fjord this season. Got to see whales, a bear, orcas, and porpoises off the deck.

I agree with Jilltoons that Jen was awesome.

I need to filter some 2000 photos before I do my review of the cruise.