Millionth beverage package question

Cruising on Anthem in a few months.

Is there any beverage package that includes cans of soda or are cans only available if purchased indivudually?

Cans are not included in any unlimited beverage package.

IIRC the only things in cans are choices that aren't in their bar beverage dispensers. So there is no choice of can or not for the same beverage. The exception being the cans in the bar fridge in your stateroom. However the soda package is described as "unlimited fountain soda refills", so as Bob said the actual answer to your question is "no".

What kind of soda are you interested in? Perhaps we can further answer your question if it is even available in cans.

Thanks. I'm sure diet coke is in machines but perhaps not coke zero. Would I then be able to get cans of coke zero on one of the packages?

For the poster who upgraded this from million to millionth and two - subject matter was clear, you could have skipped over this thread.

Thanks. I'm sure diet coke is in machines but perhaps not coke zero. Would I then be able to get cans of coke zero on one of the packages?

For the poster who upgraded this from million to millionth and two - subject matter was clear, you could have skipped over this thread.

Coke Zero is in the Freestyle machines.

It was meant to be a JOKE! I'm sorry you didn't see it that way. Since the title said "millionth," I thought I would have a little fun with it. I didn't realize CC had become a no fun zone.