Emerald Alaska Season Questions

Murphey

1.. What time is early dining? It says 6:00, but I know it's never what it says.

2. If you've participated in the MTP, which day was it on and I assume it was a cocktail party?

Thank you very much

We were on the June 18th sailing of the Emerald Princess. The itinerary was embarked in Seattle on Sunday sea day Monday, Ketchikan Tuesday, Juneau Wednesday, Skagway Thursday, sea day Friday, Victoria Saturday back to Seattle on Sunday. A new Captain did come on during the trip so the most traveled passenger lunch and maybe different.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

The week of 18 June, early traditional was 5:30 in the farthest Dining room aft. The most travelled event was actually a luncheon on the day after Skagway if I remember correctly.

Most likely, early traditional was also at 5:30 in the MDR on deck 5 mid-ship. There's almost always two MDRs set for TD early, and one for TD late.

I just returned from Emerald on July 16, Both Botticelli and Davinci dining rooms opened at 5:30pm. Davinci is set up for Club Class dining. They are located on deck 6. Michaelangelo is located on deck 5

I just returned from Emerald on July 16, Both Botticelli and Davinci dining rooms opened at 5:30pm. Davinci is set up for Club Class dining. They are located on deck 6. Michaelangelo is located on deck 5

Thanks for the info.....how was the cruise???

Thanks for the info.....how was the cruise???

Excellent, ship was great, staff and crew were great, food was great, You can read my review which I just finished posting about two days ago. Its called First Time Princess Cruiser, and Happy Camper.

All three open at 5:30. Botticelli is TD early (5:30) and late (usually 8:00). Michelangelo is TD early (5:30) then becomes ATD as tables clear. Da Vinci is ATD all night long from the port-side doors and CC all night long from the starboard-side doors.