Dining reservations-Help!

timkatmom

I just called..All of my reservtions were knocked out when they upgraded me-i got my bid..Did not get the times I wanted..Not happy right now! I booked the restaurants 2 months ago! They said to go to guest services once on board to try and get better times... :mad:

I just called..All of my reservtions were knocked out when they upgraded me-i got my bid..Did not get the times I wanted..Not happy right now! I booked the restaurants 2 months ago! They said to go to guest services once on board to try and get better times... :mad:
WOW.....So if you upgrade ALL your reservations get canned? That's not cool. Not to mention that they should have at least warned you about that. ugh!

Yes, and she said it sometimes happens....what a load of crap..NCL TA's are not the best, and their website sucks!

Congratulations on getting your upgrade. Reservations are very easily fixed on embarkation day. No worries. Have a great cruise.

What did you bid up to? If you bid and were awarded anything in the Haven, the concierge there can get you into anyplace at any time (as long as you are not a large group).

Sorry, just realized you said Sun which doesn't have a Haven, but suites have a concierge which might have the same pull.

What did you bid up to? If you bid and were awarded anything in the Haven, the concierge there can get you into anyplace at any time (as long as you are not a large group).

Sorry, just realized you said Sun which doesn't have a Haven, but suites have a concierge which might have the same pull.

From a balcony to a mini suite, and I hear the mini suites are awesome on the Sun.