Anthem of the Seas New England/Canada

I'm cruising on Sept. 14 for 9 nights, can anyone tell me their experiences with the weather during this itinerary? Trying to figure out what to bring as far as clothes? Too cold for swimming on the ship? Any help would be appreciated.

It's more impossible to say than any Caribbean cruise.

We've sailed a NE cruise twice, both times mid-Sept. It was warm more than cool- and warm I mean warm fall, not Caribbean. So highs in the 70's. The hand full of cool days were in the 50's as highs. There can be rain, but we were lucky to not have any.

One has to prepare for late Summer, early Fall for New England... it can be anything. So check your forecast a few days before you leave.

I'm cruising on Sept. 14 for 9 nights, can anyone tell me their experiences with the weather during this itinerary? Trying to figure out what to bring as far as clothes? Too cold for swimming on the ship? Any help would be appreciated.

We went on the same itinerary in late Aug. early Sept. '16 and the weather was absolutely fantastic. T shirts & shorts was the clothing norm for the entire trip. The water was as calm as the Carib.

We were there last year in late Sept. In port, we had some light wear, with some light sweater or jacket at times. Not too different from the weather here in the tri-state area.

Glad you asked this question...we sail end of September/beginning of October. I figured I would have to bring jeans, shorts, short sleeve, and a light jacket. Basically be prepared for some cooler temps. I'm from Maryland and it's usually still in the 70s, sometimes a little cooler.

Good question! Perhaps we will see you onboard :)

We sailed the Anthem last year in September and the weather was very pleasant. There was a little rain in Boston, but cleared up in the afternoon. Luckily, we brought light jackets, just in case. Maine and Canadian ports were warm, maybe around mid to upper 70's. You will love this itinerary! Our favorite port was Bar Harbor......so beautiful there!