Summit Delayed Today?

Marleycruiser

Actually, sometimes when lifeboat capacity is filled, they will stop selling cabin space in the associated cabins. It does happen. So my question would still be, who would you suggest take your place?

Yes this is a fact . If you have a cabin with extra bunk space it you often cannot add a passenger as the lifeboat space could be full . Happens often.

Not a chance you can switch lifeboats. Your name is registered for a specific boat.. human cataloging in an emergency...

Actually, sometimes when lifeboat capacity is filled, they will stop selling cabin space in the associated cabins. It does happen. So my question would still be, who would you suggest take your place?

In all actuality, and after second thought I am more than assured that the Captain and his Crew will put safety first. The reason one ship waited until midnight to sail to fix a single lifeboat pulley was to ensure that safety. We had a lovely chat with the Captain of Century a few years back. It was soon after the Costa Concordia tragedy and somehow that topic came up. The Captain almost went into hysterics stating clearly that passenger safety was his top priority. I am not worried.

Debbie,

Can you ask Chip if he will be returning to the Summit? I have cabin 6146 booked for the repositioning cruise on Oct 22nd. When I last spoke to Chip he said he would be back on. But would love to have this confirmed.

Truly appreciate your info.

Chip is returning on Nov 4th, he believes he will be on the Summit, but not sure in what capacity. He said that the whole suite system is changing, will have suite managers on ships, no head butlers, so he is not sure how things will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums