RCI Videos?

I wondered if anyone knew of any recent RCI videos out there for sale and where I could find them. I have searched their website to no avail. My TA is supposed to be getting me some free sample DVDs, but I was hoping to be able to find something a little more extensive. I'm an information junkie. I have to have all the books and videos before I go. :)

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

My DH and I went on RCI cruise 12 years ago and are thinking of booking a cruise for 2007. I called to join the crown and anchor socity and asked if they had any travel DVD's or tapes and they said no. They said they used to have tapes out a while ago but not anymore. I was a little suprised so I just had them send me some brochures.

Loralie

Our TA has vhs and dvd videos of different ships from different lines. We recently borrowed the Navigator of the Seas one from her and it was great. Very in depth with some behind the scenes, tours of cabins and common areas, information about food and activities, etc.

If your TA doesn't have any, maybe they can borrow some from another TA? It's worth seeing if you're an 'information junkie' like you said! lol :)

EggDropErin,

I will also be cruising on AOS, but my sail date is 4-2-06. You may want to check your TV listing because today at 400pm on travel channel is a whole program on the AOS. I believe it tours it, discusses how it was built as well as show/discuss the ports it visits.

I am in Lancaster County PA and its on here at 4pm, but check your listing for times. You can also go to the travel channel's website and do a search for Adventure of the Sea.

Good luck,

Chrissy

EggDropErin,, which ship videos are you looking for? RCI Sales and Marketing has a limited number they distribute to TA's... if they have the one you're looking for, I'd be happy to order it for you. If the one you want isn't offered I can see if my office has duplicates, or perhaps make you a copy.

Also, try the Discovery Store if you have one near you. They usually have a great deal of travel videos. Travel Channel is a part of the Discovery Channel family, so they carry a lot of videos of things they play on their channels. Enjoy!

Archived