Problem With Luggage Tags

Luvtoeat

Cruise is five weeks away and reservation says luggage tags are not yet available. Is anyone else having any problems with where to find and print their tags. I know there is still plenty of time but I am not sure if it's just one of the many website problems or if I'm not in the right place to find and print the tags.

Luggage tags are included with the E-docs which come closer to the cruise. I used to be able to order them and sturdy ones came in the mail, but it seems they are not doing that anymore. I fly into Vancouver next Thurs, Aug. 17 and sail the next day. My travel agent e-mailed the E-Docs yesterday. Tags were included, but they are just paper. I have printed several, in case I need to replace them. I used to put the sturdier ones on my bags before I left, but may wait till arriving at the pier this time. Even the sturdier ones sometimes got torn off with rough handling at airports. There will always be generic tags at the pier if you need them.

Tried yet again to request luggage tags online. Not yet available and link greyed out Called Celebrity, agent advised he would have to place me on hold and call my TA to request permission to mail them out to me! Apparently got the ok. 🤔 He will request mailing. WTH is going on? Waiting to book excursions on the ship, not seeing excursions for my sailing, just everything and everywhere else. Also asked when Celebrity was going to fix the website!

Luggage tags are included with the E-docs which come closer to the cruise. I used to be able to order them and sturdy ones came in the mail, but it seems they are not doing that anymore. I fly into Vancouver next Thurs, Aug. 17 and sail the next day. My travel agent e-mailed the E-Docs yesterday. Tags were included, but they are just paper. I have printed several, in case I need to replace them. I used to put the sturdier ones on my bags before I left, but may wait till arriving at the pier this time. Even the sturdier ones sometimes got torn off with rough handling at airports. There will always be generic tags at the pier if you need them.

The older type ones are.still available, just got mine from Celebrity the other day. You should never put your tags on before you get to your embarkation port.

... I had a link to order the luggage tags. I clicked on it but did not receive a confirmation that it went through, so I don't know if it worked or not...

Just an FYI...we are sailing 17 September. Tuesday (1 August) I received an Email notification our Edocs and luggage tags are now available. So I logged to my reservation and hit submit to order the luggage tags but didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling my request went through. Today I called the Captains Desk and the CD rep advised me my request did not go through. What a surprise! :rolleyes: She took my order and will mail the luggage tags to me.

Almost willing to bet you get two sets.

I was able to get our excursions booked. I had to call Celebrity to get our luggage tags mailed to us. The Cruise Critic meet & greet will be held onboard. I got an email explaining their technical issues so they will just do a cruise critic meet and greet and all their [emoji568] cruises until they fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Almost willing to bet you get two sets.

Bingo! Get the first set Saturday 4 days after ordering them on line and the second set Monday after speaking with someone from the Captains Desk. What a surprise, not! ;)

Edited by davekathy

Celerity still sends out the personalized luggage tags when you request them. Either on line or by calling the Captains Desk.

As many have said before me the luggage tags are available at the end of your e-docs. I was able to print ours but my sister who has a mac couldn't print hers, so I printed theirs for them. I wonder if it has anything to do with the type of computer. We leave for Vancouver next month and am so excited to go.

As many have said before me the luggage tags are available at the end of your e-docs. I was able to print ours but my sister who has a mac couldn't print hers, so I printed theirs for them. I wonder if it has anything to do with the type of computer. We leave for Vancouver next month and am so excited to go.

The tags Celebrity sends you have your names already printed on them and they self-adhesive. No luggage tag holders, tape, staples or other form of craft project required. ;) We are also heading to Vancouver next month. But we are cruising on the Infinity.