Dinner time, Late Seating Oasis

Hello, Is the late seating on the Oasis at 8:00? On the liberty it fluctuated depending on the evening activities between 8 and 8:30. Trying to book shows and work around this.

Your cruise has not happened so it's hard to say

On the other hand if you pick a show time that conflicts with your meal time as a rule the cruise planner will spit it out

I haven't found that to be the case. I believe that is only if you are purchasing times or maybe if you do "my time". I know I planned three shows during our dinner time, but we are going to make other arrangements for those nights.

Thank you though... This cruise has been very hard on people who like to plan since they changed it to the Eclipse Cruise and shuffled things around.

On O class we have found it much easier to avoid the mdr if you part take in all the activities, many places to eat, even as a walk in. Royal loves to change the show times after you have set everything.

Hello, Is the late seating on the Oasis at 8:00? On the liberty it fluctuated depending on the evening activities between 8 and 8:30. Trying to book shows and work around this.

On our last Oasis cruise (March 2017) for the first night only I believe the late seating was 815p or 830p. Each night after that was 8pm.

Thank you for your input. SetSail- I am beginning to see that. We are almost diamond but haven't been on Oasis class. We actually enjoy the main dining room to get everyone together in one place, but we will work around it this time. :-)

Royal loves to change the show times after you have set everything.

Yes, indeed. I spent hours frazzling my brains to get all our shows booked on Harmony last year without mealtime clashes only to have Royal cancel one show outright and reschedule three others so that one clashed with dinner and the other two clashed with each other! :eek:

Yes, indeed. I spent hours frazzling my brains to get all our shows booked on Harmony last year without mealtime clashes only to have Royal cancel one show outright and reschedule three others so that one clashed with dinner and the other two clashed with each other! :eek:

I suspect that is why they stopped listing the show schedule months in advance. They can't or won't stick to the schedule.

Doesn't it show in your cruise planner? I know for the 5 cruises in ours it shows the time for each different sailing under the sailing (for traditional and the one my time it just says my time) Our March Oasis we had 8:30pm or October Oasis was 8pm, but they both showed in our cruise planner as that time so we booked shows around it accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Doesn't it show in your cruise planner? I know for the 5 cruises in ours it shows the time for each different sailing under the sailing (for traditional and the one my time it just says my time) Our March Oasis we had 8:30pm or October Oasis was 8pm, but they both showed in our cruise planner as that time so we booked shows around it accordingly.

Yes, it says 8:30, but it has said that for all of our cruises. Sometimes it's 8, sometimes 8:15, sometimes 8:30. On other ships that doesn't matter. They plan the shows around it.

Yes, it says 8:30, but it has said that for all of our cruises. Sometimes it's 8, sometimes 8:15, sometimes 8:30. On other ships that doesn't matter. They plan the shows around it.

Weird all our Oasis class have been at the time shown in our planner . Sorry [emoji52]