Why Do Different People See Different Number of Excursions

Cruising on Escape from Miami, leaving on 10/14. In my NCL, I see 47 excursions, while others on the same cruise are seeing upwards of 60s and 70s. I have refreshed, cleared history, cleared cookies/cache, and used different computers, and I see 47. Why the difference? Why are we all seeing different numbers? I know many have had issues with shows and dinner for our cruise, I don't look into either of those, so I am not sure. One person even lost a few excursions on their list. What is going on?

Do you have some excursions booked already? I noticed that when I booked a full day excursion in a port the options for other excursions on that day disappeared. I subsequently canceled the excursion and all available excursions for that day reappeared.

Someone on our roll call explained it very well. This morning when I logged into MYNCL there were 84 excursions available, however, now there are only 27; why, because I booked some excursions and so once you book a specific port, the rest of the excursions are removed for that port.

Simple as that.

The above would make sense, but does not apply to me. I did wonder if certain suites or repeat cruisers go perks. But mine have never gone down, just inched up very slowly. I was in the 30s for a long time and finally in 40s. I am at 47 and I know many on my roll call are at 74. I have booked only one in Cozumel. That did not cause my number to go down, and I am still seeing that one I booked as an option (included in the 47) and I see other Cozumel excursions as well.

Maybe people in your roll call are not logged in? I can see way more excursions when I'm not logged in than when I am.

I was thinking that too. If you're not signed in and look up general excursions for a port, you'll see every possible one that they have for that location. If you sign in, it will remove any that are not available for your specific sailing, for whatever reason (usually time/date issues).

I am also cruising Escape to the W Caribbean, 2 weeks before you on Sept 30th. When I log into MyNCL it is showing me 79 excursions available to book. I do not have anything reserved yet and I'm not in Haven which would eliminate the HC cabanas

I am on the 9/30 sailing as well. When I logged in just now, I only have 30 available to book. And I am in Haven. Definitely inconsistent.

I used the printable versions from general ncl site to do my "shopping". Fortunately, the excursions I want were included in the 30 that they allowed me to have access to. So it's not negatively impacting me. But does make me wonder why I would have fewer options than others.c2e30ec8fc3c5ce2597737ef0f6251d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

It's very simple. Once you make a reservation, everything else during that time frame will disappear, including dinner times, etc. For example, I booked a 5 hr tour in Bermuda. I can now no longer make dinner reservations for that time period and the only available excursions showing are night cruises.

Basically, the system won't let you double book yourself or even show you the other options once you have made your choices.

I should also add that some excursions are only available on certain days of the week so that can affect which ones disapper after booking.

It's very simple. Once you make a reservation, everything else during that time frame will disappear, including dinner times, etc. For example, I booked a 5 hr tour in Bermuda. I can now no longer make dinner reservations for that time period and the only available excursions showing are night cruises.

Basically, the system won't let you double book yourself or even show you the other options once you have made your choices.

I should also add that some excursions are only available on certain days of the week so that can affect which ones disapper after booking.

I wish it were that simple, but not the case for me. Since booking my ONE excursion in Cozumel, my numbers went up from the 30s to 40s. They have never gone down. And I am still showing many Cozumel excursions that are parallel to the one I booked. So unfortunately, the above does not apply. I think it's just a glitch in the site.

I wish it were that simple, but not the case for me. Since booking my ONE excursion in Cozumel, my numbers went up from the 30s to 40s. They have never gone down. And I am still showing many Cozumel excursions that are parallel to the one I booked. So unfortunately, the above does not apply. I think it's just a glitch in the site.

Yes, there are definitely glitches!

You are correct! I am having the same issues......and I only have one excursion booked in one port......some that are showing for others are NOT showing up for me! Very frustrating...and I hate to make phone calls......as I prefer to book everything online and at once....but may have to just bite the bullet and call in...

I just broke down and called, HATE MAKING PHONE CALLS, and after 30 minutes of IT trying to figure out what the heck was happening, I asked if he could email me when he had a resolution. I did NOT like the fact that he asked and I gave him my password so he could log into my NCL to see what I am seeing. Like when I said I am seeing 47, I am lying. So, my password has since been changed, but I am he is currently in there doing his thing, and I just hope that he and all those around him are trustworthy.