Inside stateroom on Epic

Had anyone had an inside stateroom on the Epic and had trouble with two people getting ready at the same time? Looks awfully small. Please share your experience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Friend Carol & I have had an inside cabin on both trips, space it tight but it is doable with the bathroom setup as the washand basin is in the cabin area, 2 people dont need to be brushing teeth @ same time.:cool:

• 5 weeks later...

Is small but doable. You just need to be a little organised. I was sailing with my daughter so she showered first as she takes longer to get ready. I laid my clothes on the bed first as opening the wardrobe whilst my daughter was drying her hair meant her having to step aside much to her annoyance. Funny how simple little things can bug people. We had a great time though

We found the space ok, what I found awful was how dark the cabin was even with every light on. I had to practically open the right hand glass wardrobe door as wide as it would go to try and get some of the light from the toilet or sit on the toilet to do make up as the the light in there was slightly brighter.

We found the space ok, what I found awful was how dark the cabin was even with every light on. I had to practically open the right hand glass wardrobe door as wide as it would go to try and get some of the light from the toilet or sit on the toilet to do make up as the the light in there was slightly brighter.

Agree with that- would it kill them to put in a brighter lightbulb seeing as there's no window? I felt like a vampire living in some kind of perpetual twilight after a few days.

We stayed in one of the smallest inside rooms on the Epic with our 2 kids. Last minute booking so we did not have much of a choice. That was tight but we'd do it again. 2 people has got to be a breeze! As long as you don't overdo it with the luggage and store that away in the closet you'll have ample room. Just stay organized and realize it is an inside room and not the Haven!