Confused about my stateroom...

Catu

Being confused, we have booked a suite guarantee category W cabin, it has not been assigned yet but in "my cruise" the category is changed from deluxe / suite guarantee to ocean view accessible guarantee every day. Sometimes it's suite, second time accessible cabin. Anyone who has experienced this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Some others have reported this

I'd put it down to, another, RCI website bug. Those who have reported it have said they've been assigned a Suite in the end

Thank you:-)

Being confused, we have booked a suite guarantee category W cabin, it has not been assigned yet but in "my cruise" the category is changed from deluxe / suite guarantee to ocean view accessible guarantee every day. Sometimes it's suite, second time accessible cabin. Anyone who has experienced this?

I would not be concerned until your stateroom is assigned. I would also keep anything you have in writing that shows you have a "W" category boked.

We booked a GTY Neighbourhood balcony on Harmony and about the third day ours was saying the same thing. I was like how can they be assigning us an Oceanview when we picked a balcony. A few days later we were assigned our Neighbourhood Balcony in Central Park so there was nothing to worry about but I did think it was kind of strange and sends off an alarm to you, but I would wait until your assignment as it should be correct when assigned.

Then we have been assigned cabins and we got a junior suite for my husband and friend, and I and our two teens got the Grand Suite on deck ten. I can hardly believe it. Do not hope they go in to change it once we've got it.